Utilizing On line Travel sites (Social Media) can help increase our property’s reputation, positively or negatively, in a dramatic way. Getting started without any previous experience or insights could be challenging. It is vital that we understand Social Media fundamentals.
Maximizing quality to increasing our online status will help build a foundation that will serve our guests, our brand and most importantly, our bottom line.
As more travelers are visiting on line Travel sites to get assistance on their Holiday planning, surveys have shown that travelers already using these sites are observing frequently the desired Hotel’s or Restaurant’s reviews before making their choices. Reviews are vital to assist Hospitality Industry to attract more bookings either through the on line travel sites directly, via Tour Operators and Travel Agents. As property’s social status improves, its overall performance also develops. The stronger the online reputation becomes, it increases hotel’s pricing power allowing growth of RevPAR, higher occupancy and financial rewards.
Role play and written exercises will be the key behaviours of the workshop.
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of how social media influences positively or negatively Travelers and decision makers
- Have a clear understanding as how on line Travel sites operate
- Have a clear command of the importance in updating Properties Description i.e., new facilities, services, photos, videos etc
- Identify and prepare property comparisons with competition for on- line Travel sites and use these as guidance to promote innovative ideas within our business and generate competitive advantage
- Know how to respond to on line Travel sites reviews , report inappropriate reviews, remove inappropriate reviews or even old reviews and how to handle guests who blackmail Management if they do not agree to their demands.
- Confidently respond to challenging reviews; Know how to be proactive, address guests challenges and encourage positive on line behaviors
- Know how to communicate effectively and with confidence on online challenges
- Know key on line Travel sites fundamentals and how to apply them
- Recognize the value of responding to internal messages to on-line Travel sites
- Accept criticism and give constructive, professional and positive outcomes on ‘online’ disputes. Turning negative comments into positive ones.
- Positively influence guests to write ‘Great Reviews’ and build strong on line reputation
- Recognize that, by having the right approach and organization’s efficient input, will enhance the property’s presence, reach higher ranking and establish a professional reputation within the industry locally and internationally. Most importantly establishment’ RevPAR will increase substantially as the Travel Markets worldwide will crave to be part of such a successful business.
Attaining property’s Awards.
Who will benefit from this programme?
Sales Team and Social Media representative, Guest Relations Manager & Guest Relations Assistant, Operations Manager, Front Office Manager, Reservation Managers, Entertainment Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Head Receptionist and General Manager’s Personal Assistant.
Trainer/Presenter: Andrie Penta, Msc Strategic Marketing, BA Marketing & Management, CIM Chartered Marketer, AICI Certified Image Consultant, Certified Vocational Trainer
Language: The programme will be delivered in English language with elaboration in Greek if needed. Participants are required to possess good command of English language.
Date: Wednesday 17 May, 2017 Time: 09.00 – 17:30
Investment: €150 + VAT* Final price: €66 + VAT*
Venue: The Classic Hotel, 94 Rigenis Str., 1010, Nicosia
Kindly Note that participants are required to bring with them:
- Laptop and Hotel’s/Restaurant’s Trip Advisor password
- The most updated description for their Property or Restaurant
* The VAT is calculated on the initial amount of €150
Each participant who completes the programme successfully will receive a “Certificate of Successful Completion of the Programme” stating that “The Programme has been Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus” from PowerImage Services Ltd.
|9:00 – 11:00||Objective of the Subject
~ Social media’s impact on our Business
~ Updating Property’s Description i.e., new facilities, services, photos, videos etcWays of collaborating and their effectiveness
~ Generic Introduction to on-line Travel sites – getting to know their operational Uniqueness
~ Today’s Travel consumer and today’s diners
~ Directing bookings to your business via various Travel sites
~ Hotel’s Ranking and how to boost your presence
~ Erasing unfair reviews, erasing old reviews after major renovations
|11:00 – 11:15||Coffee Break|
|11:15 – 13:15||Participants will be asked to respond to on-line Travel Sites Reviews:
~ Reviews to be discussed and address weaknesses and strengths
~ Templates VS Innovative responses – the challenging process of being unique
~ The importance on responding to Excellent reviews
~ Which guests we prompt to write a review
~ How do we prompt guests writing a review
~ The importance on responding to on-line travel sites internal messages
Participants will be asked to respond to on-line Travel Sites Reviews: (cont)
|13:15 – 14:15||Light Lunch|
|14:15 – 16:15||Quality score preparation & Competitor analysis
~ Prepare quality scores and comparisons analysis versus competition
~ Manage your Trip Advisor page i.e. update business description, track review performance
~ Webinars and Trip Advisor video presentations
~ FaceBook importance and why creative content should be coming from within
~ Confirmation of programme understandingTravel Sites Award requirements
~ The pre-requisites for attaining on line Travel Sites Awards
~ The process for attaining on line Travel Sites Awards
|16:15 – 16:30||Coffee Break|
|16:30 – 15:30||Closing of the Programme
~ Review – Confirming program’s understanding
~ Group Discussion & Commitment
~ Distribution of Evaluation forms
~ Distribution of Certificates
- This programme is also available for In-House training.
Payment Terms: The investment fees for each participant are to be settled prior to the start of the seminar, by cheque in favour of POWERIMAGE SERVICES LTD, or by bank transfer. By signing the above form you are committed for the full settlement of the fees prior to the date of commencement of the seminar.
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd CY61 0050 0115 0001 1501 3509 0801
Please send us the bank transfer receipt by Fax: 22 66 12 22 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Last day for cancelling and return of funds/no invoicing, is three (3) working days prior to the date of commencement of the seminar. In any other case the programme will be invoiced and there will be no return of funds.
PowerImage Services Ltd reserves the right to change the date and the time of a seminar, or cancel it should there be no substantial participation, or for any other unforeseen reason that will attribute to the non practical conduct of it.
PowerImage Services Ltd is committed to confidentiality of the personal data information of the participants.